Thank you for your booking!
- Let the instructor know if you have injuries or conditions that might affect your practice
- Wear comfortable clothes enabling range of movement. Extremely loose clothes should be avoided just in case they get tangled in the loop
- The hammock can dig into your arms, legs and abdomen, long pants and sleeves should be considered
- Be barefoot to avoid sliding
- All kinds of jewelry have to be removed
- Eat a light meal at least 2 hours before class and be well hydrated
- Avoid eating or drinking acidic liquids
- No hand lotion before the class
- Clean your mat before leaving
- Put away any props you used during the class
- Know your limits! Listen to your body!